Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This One is For You

This post is dedicated to all those who ask for more photos.  So here we go:

 Midwife making sure I am healthy

 You can only see my foot, but my weight is good

 Hanging out with my favourite cousin

 My first car ride ever to visit a very special friend of daddy's

Thinking about taking a nap in my crib

The midwives come again today to do the final home visit.  So far Sydney seems to be gaining weight well (just from our observations holding her) and we have been doing well with a bit of a schedule.  Thanks for looking and will post again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ryan and Amanda! Welcome, Sydney! She is beautiful. Enjoy her. All the best as you adjust to this crazy new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is she giving you the finger in the second last photo?! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the extra pictures - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats from Anne, Dave, Heather & Colin!(UK)
    She's got a great head of hair - now tell us about the name...?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle LamoureuxMay 30, 2012 at 8:44 AM

    she is amazing! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete